If so, you are not alone! And there is a way to get the answers you need!
Laurie Dupar from the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter) is a trained Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and 18-year ADHD Life Coach and she is once again hosting her annual live telecourse about ADHD medications called:
She only teaches this 5-week class once a year and the next course starts Tuesday, March 3rd at 6pm Pacific.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In these five 90-minute live once a week classes you will be provided with the information you need to help you make the best choice for yourself or a loved one about ADHD medication.
This course will answer ADHD medication questions like:
- How do I know if this is the right ADHD medication for me?
- Why do I give my hyperactive child a stimulant?
- Should I take ADHD medication even on the weekends?
- What are the long-term side effects of taking ADHD medication?
- Should I be worried – are ADHD medications addictive?
- How can I tell if my ADHD medication is working?
- Do I need to take ADHD medications for the rest of my life?
- What do I need to know that I don’t know about ADHD medications?
- Can my adolescent abuse their ADHD medication?
- Will ADHD medication make my child short?
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Someone taking ADHD medication who wants to understand more about ADHD medication options: how ADHD medications work, ways to maximize ADHD medication effectiveness (while minimizing your dose), and what questions to ask your prescriber about ADHD medications.
- An ADHD Life Coach or other professional (therapist, teacher, nurse, etc.) working with adults or students taking ADHD medication and you want to be informed, confident and provide usable resources.
- Someone considering trying ADHD medication as a management strategy for either yourself or a loved one and you want to know as much as you can about this management strategy.
- Someone who wants straightforward, understandable answers about ADHD medication so you can make an informed decision that is right for you.
WHEN IT IS:
Tuesdays* – March 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31
Time: 6-7:30 pm PST (9-10:30 EST)
*The day and time don’t work for you? No problem! Laurie will record the classes and you’ll be able to download and save the video to listen to it when it’s better for you!
Register here and be on your way to a better understanding of ADHD medications.