Getting Organized So You Stay Organized with ADHD
If you’re like me you want to have a tidy, comfortable home or office. Yet when you’re distracted and overwhelmed, getting organized can seem impossible.
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce my new group program, Finally, Organized with ADHD.
After 20 years as an ADHD organizing coach, I know what works to help ADHD adults get organized. Actually, it’s more like 30 years since first I had to learn how to get organized myself!
I’ve relied on my depth of experience to create Finally, Organized with ADHD. It’s a live, virtual program focused on practical, ADHD organizing skills for work and home.
Finally, Organized with ADHD will cover:
• How to decide where to keep things so it’s easy to stay organized
• My four-step practical system to handle the papers of life and keep them organized.
• How to create an easy-to-use file system.
• My secrets for setting up strong storage systems.
• My favorite trick for organizing any place so it almost tidies itself.
• How to create simple systems so you can stay organized for the rest of your life without breaking a sweat.
• A special bonus recording on how to stop battling clutter.
Staying Organized with ADHD Has Never Been Easier!
Finally, Organized with ADHD is a live, telephone program. Each call includes focused training with plenty of opportunity for Q & A and coaching. I email a complete recording of each session soon after we hang up our phones.
If you’re ready to learn how to stay organized with ADHD now, get more details about Finally, Organized with ADHD here.
Please don’t keep struggling to stay organized if you have ADHD. Life doesn’t have to be so hard.
Building solid organizing skills so I could get organized and stay organized was one of the best gifts I ever gave myself. Truly, it transformed my life. No more clutter. Less stress. More confidence. Less conflict.
Give yourself the gift so you can finally stay organized with ADHD.