The Truth about ADHD
No more fake news, myths, or hearsay. Just plain old honest, real information on what works, what ADHD really is, and what it isn’t!
If so…this is exactly what happens during the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit…and you’re invited!
Get the Truth About ADHD
What it is: The 2018 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit is a week long online event with 25+ ADHD experts who tell you the real story behind ADHD – what is involved, how to manage the obstacles, and how you can truly THRIVE with ADHD.
Who: 25+ ADHD experts – including me! – brought together by my colleague, Laurie Dupar of Coaching for ADHD and the IACTCenter – and YOU
When: July 23-27, 2018
Where: Anywhere you are as long as you have access to a phone or computer with internet/wifi.
How it works: Each day you get access to 5, 30-minute expert speaker audios and you have 24 hours to listen in to them for f.r.e.e. The next day you will be sent the link to 5 more different topics and speakers and so on.
What you also get: Just for signing up you get our ADHD S.W.A.T. (Succeed with ADHD Telesummit) Swag Bag with goodie bonuses from the telesummit sponsors – Dr. Kari Miller and Tara McGillicuddy.
How you join: Simply sign up here and click any yellow button that says ‘Yes! I Want In!” and fill out the form and…YOU ARE IN!
What it costs: Nada. Not a single cent.
This is the truth…You can THRIVE with ADHD.
Join us at the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit July 23-27, 2018. Sign up today here!
Truth About ADHD Experts and Topics
Here’s the list of 2018 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit experts and topics who will help you start thriving:
- Abigail Wurf: High and Low Technologies and Apps to Get You Through Your ADHD Days
- Alan P. Brown of ADDCrusher: Why We Can’t Finish Things! (And Simple Tips to Get ‘em DONE)
- Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ACAC: You, Your Child, and Their Teacher – How to Help Everyone Get Along
- Colleen Hicks, BScPharm: Collaborate with your Pharmacist to Ensure the Best Possible Outcome
- Dana Rayburn: Insider Secrets to Succeeding with ADHD
- Dr. David Sitt: ADHD and Technology: Finding Balance
- Diane O’Reilly: Escape the Dance of Co-dependence and Elevate your ADHD Relationships
- Edward (Ned) Hallowell, M.D.: The Treatment of ADHD Begins with Hop
- Gayle Sweeney of Behind the Wheel With ADHD: The Effects of Peer Pressure and Social Skills Deficits on the ADHD Driver
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD: Supporting vs. Enabling: How to Create Independent Kids (with or without ADHD)
- Dr. James Greenblatt: Understanding the Relationship Between ADHD and the Gut Microbiome
- Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC, PCAC: ADHD Working Memory and Overcoming Project Procrastination
- Karen Ryan, NNCP, RHN: Changing the Face of ADHD … One Nutrient at a Time
- Telesummit Sponsor – Dr. Kari Miller, PhD, BCET: Believe You Can Get the Job Done! The Power of Self-Efficacy to Meet the Challenges of ADHD
- Telesummit Host – Laurie Dupar, Coaching for ADHD and the IACTCenter: How Coaching Works: 3 Powerful Coaching Questions to Help You Thrive with ADHD
- Leslie Josel of Order Out of Chaos: “Dear ADHD Organizing Coach”
- Linda Roggli of ADDiva: Your (Overly) Complicated Life: An ADHD Love/Hate Story
- Lynne Edris: Punctuality & ADHD: Arrive & Shine
- Dr. Maggie Wray: Better Grades with Less Stress: Helping ADHD Teens Succeed at School
- Nikki Kinzer, PCC & Pete Wright: Salvage Your Day from TO-Do List Sabotage! – When Losing the Dog is Not Part of Your Plan.
- Rick Green of TotallyADD: If Only I Knew Then, What I Know Now!
- Rudy Rodriguez: “Danger Will Robinson!” How to Strengthen Your Internal ADHD Alert System
- Dr. Sharon Saline: When Worrying Takes Over: How You Can Overcome Anxiety and Live More Confidently
- Shell Mendelson: 5 Career Assets that Fire Up Your Amazing Brain
- Telesummit Sponsor – Tara McGillicuddy, SCAC: Understand and Clear ADHD Energetic Blocks
Consider this your personal invitation to join us July 23-27.
You ARE amazing, talented and wonderful. The Succeed with ADHD Telesummit can help you feel that way and experience it every day. Sign up now here.