Get stuff done
Be more organized
Have a system to succeed
Become more reliable
Is ADHD Standing in Your Way?
When you live with ADHD, the most mundane tasks can feel like climbing Mount Everest.
- Time slips away, and you don’t know where it went.
- You procrastinate.
- You lack organization, and your career suffers.
- You feel ashamed, like there’s something wrong with you. And your reputation and relationships pay the price.
Life shouldn’t be this hard. ADHD shouldn’t prevent you from reaching your potential or achieving your goals.
Take Control of Your ADHD Symptoms With This Online Course: The Fundamentals of ADHD Success
In this powerful online audio course – built for adults with ADHD – you’ll discover three main skills you need to be successful with ADHD.
With 3 modules divided into 15, ADHD-friendly parts, the Foundations of ADHD Success Audio Program starts you on that path. You’ll be guided by me, Dana Rayburn, while I teach you essential skills I wish I had known when I struggled with my ADHD.
Module 1: “Three ADHD Truths”
- Understand how your brain works (and leave shame and guilt behind)
- Build consistent motivation and fuel your desire to get more done
- Gain the full list of 60 ADHD symptoms and traits
- Start making your symptoms your partners in improving your ADHD
2. Module 2: “Don’t notice it? Can’t fix it.”
- Become more self-aware so you can make positive changes
- Learn a simple trick to stay focused and productive
- Understand the secret of why awareness isn’t enough
- Gain a powerful tool to catch yourself and course correct when you stray off track
3. Module 3: “Clarity is your friend.”
- Bring clarity to your life to set yourself up for success
- Expose the source of your most stressful challenges and learn to overcome them
- Learn a simple, oh-so-powerful tool to help you finish what you start
- Make clear plans to prevent procrastination and distractions
<---Watch for details on the ADHD Success Club!
Find out more about the wonderful interactive podcast that can help you outsmart your ADHD so you go from 'hot mess to happy' and make ADHD easier to live with!'
The 2022-2023 season starts the week of September 12!
I’ve Been Helping People Outsmart Their ADHD Since 1998
I get it. I have ADHD, too. I know firsthand how it feels to struggle with ADHD symptoms, and what it’s like to dream of life being easier.
- I felt hopeless — afraid life wouldn’t get any better
- Frustrated that it was harder for me to do basic things than for everyone else
- Overwhelmed with disorganization
- Worried that I was an imposter — would people figure out how out of control I was?
- Just couldn’t get the important stuff done
I spent years learning how to outsmart my ADHD so I can live to my full potential.
My transformation has been so powerful that I’ve made it my mission to teach other adults with ADHD how to have more successful and effortless lives, too.
That’s why I became an ADHD Coach.
Over the years, through writing, training, and coaching I’ve taught hundreds of ADHD adults the skills they need to be more productive and organized at work and at home.
Are you ready to reach your potential, too?
I love the Success Club! It has given me hope that I can live a life free of shame and regret. Dana has helped me really accept that ADHD is a neurological condition and not a character disorder. Working with a group of like-minded individuals has allowed me to develop more empathy for myself. The skills I am learning are truly invaluable. Hearing about Dana’s personal journey has inspired me and knowing she has been down the same path but has learned how to become a success gives her the credibility necessary to be my coach. I really believe she gets it!
Dana, I have benefited greatly from the Success Club and will continue to do so with your material and recordings. As we say in my work, this is a ‘living document’. The recordings are kept at my fingertips for regular reference; enhanced as I continue to learn about these topics, me and my ADHD/ Depression/ Anxiety mix; and re-played to feel the support and validation from you in every call. You are a treasure… thank you!
I am incredibly and eternally grateful for the ADHD coaching services you have provided over the past months. You have been instrumental in helping me and my family cope with what we’ve gone through with my late in life ADHD diagnosis. I could not and would not be where I am today without you. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind heart and insightful views. It’s difficult to write this as I do feel personally if not financially indebted to you.
You Can Live Easier With ADHD, Too
With ADHD-friendly systems in place, you can reach your next level of success.
Learn to use time to your advantage and build intentional habits to reach your goals.
Master The Three Skills You Need To Be Successful With ADHD
You already know what it’s like to be swamped by the overwhelm of ADHD. Neglecting your most important priorities. Making excuses. Getting sidelined by distractions. Being frustrated by how you use your time. Ashamed of how you live.
Keep doing what you’re doing, and you’ll keep getting what you’ve got.
I invite you to take a different path.
Get Access to The Foundations of ADHD Success
Start reaching your goals and creating the calm and successful life you’ve always dreamed of. Use The Foundations of ADHD Success to take charge of your ADHD and become the person you want to be.
- Unlimited access to 3 Modules with 15 ADHD-friendly audio lessons
- Workbook. Exclusive list of 60 ADHD Symptoms – many you probably don’t know are ADHD
- Discover Your Clutter Type – Why You’re Drowning in Clutter and What to Do About it ebook
- Did I say ADHD-Friendly? It is. These are proven, real solutions I’ve been teaching to clients for years. Some people have paid $100s for this info that you’ll get for $39. Shhhh, don’t tell.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try it for 7 days from purchase and if it’s not right for you, we will refund your payment, no questions asked.