There are 2 types of people in the world.
TYPE 1 – People who have good intentions. They want to manage their ADHD and live better, stay focused, get stuff done, sleep well, and be on time. They say they are going to do it…this time! This year…it’s going to happen! … Yet they never do it and life with ADHD remains a show stopper.
TYPE 2 – People who take action. They learn how to manage their ADHD and put the tools to work. They find the solutions that help them find freedom from ADHD’s ongoing frustration and chaos and allow them to consistently succeed with their ADHD. THEY DO IT.
If you’re a TYPE #2…someone serious about taking action and control from your ADHD symptoms, then I invite you to join this year’s ADHD Success Club which starts September 12 – because it’s the last time you can!
You see, this is the last time that you can take this action to build the knowledge, ability, and skills to reduce ADHD’s power. Why? Because it’s time for me to retire, and it will be the last season of the ADHD Success Club.
Taking action means digging in to learn things like:
- How your brain works and how to help it work better. So you can focus on what’s important. Control impulses. Avoid distractions. Slow the mental chatter. Stop procrastinating. And having Plan A and Plan B strategies for moments of additional stress.
- Practical ways to stay organized. How to clear clutter. Set up and maintain ADHD-friendly organizing systems at work and home. Get rid of the piles of paper, crowded email inboxes, and overloaded files.
- How to control your time and tasks so you can prioritize. Consistently keep a task list (and check it off). Reduce overwhelm. Achieve your goals instead of just thinking about them. Finish projects.
- How to build awareness and habits so life isn’t so frustrating and chaotic. Get to places on time. Stop losing things. Follow routines. Get to bed on time and up in the morning. Stick to good habits. Build consistency. Be prepared for whatever the rest of the year brings.
- How to get your ADHD out of your way so you can live to your potential. Share your creativity and zest with the world.
True freedom from ADHD is easier with the right support – tools, skills, accountability, encouragement, community, compassion, and guidance.
The 8th season of the ADHD Success Club starts on September 12th. Please join us.
AND if you are a TYPE #1 person, I invite you to tune into Episode 156 of the Kick Some ADHD podcast to learn the What Are You Choosing Code to help you move those intentions into action. There’s still time to change to a TYPE #2 person!